The Deana Kendrick Foundation (TDKF) offers scholarships to women over thirty who are returning to college, are currently in college seeking a degree, or are starting college after a lengthy break from school. You must be admitted into a college or university at the time of your application. Scholarships range from $250-$500 per semester (OTC) and $125 per quarter (Foothill) or summer semester. This scholarship is best suited for community colleges but may be used at a four-year university. A limited number of scholarships are awarded each year. If you are not awarded a scholarship this semester, you are welcome to resubmit the following semester. To be considered for a scholarship, you will need to submit an application containing thefollowing information.
2. Date of birth
4. Contact phone number.
5. E-mail address if applicable.
6. Highest completed level of education
7. Name of college or university to which you’ve been admitted.
8. Degree you are seeking (you may state undecided)
9. Semester for which you are applying 10. Current annual income
11. Statement: I have read the Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q.) on the website.
12. A 300-word essay. Your topic: Persistence.
In addition, you will need to have two letters of recommendation, each emailed by the recommendor to email@example.com or in a sealed envelope, mailed from the individual recommending you directly to TDKF, at the following address:
The Deana Kendrick Foundation:
c/o Kay Litchy
3622 W. Sexton St.
Springfield MO 65810